The College of Natural Resources is pleased to announce a vacancy for the following positions for the immediate recruitment:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Area||Position Level||Qualification||Employment Type||No. of Slots||Position Profile|
|1||Associate Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer||Food Science & Technology||5/6||M.Sc/B.Sc Food Science Technology||Consolidated Fixed-Term Appointment||2||Click Here|
|2||Associate Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer||Anima Science/Animal Production||5/6||M.sc/B.Sc Animal Science OR M.Sc/B.Sc Animal Production||2||Click Here|
|3||Farm Manager||Agriculture||7||B.Sc Agriculture||Regular||1||Click Here|
- The appointment of the Associate/Assistant Lecturer is for the term of 1 year and will be extended based on the need
- The positions are for immediate recruitment for the upcoming semester so in-service candidates must ensure that the current employer is willing to relieve them from service immediately on selection. In the event a candidate is selected and does not join the College on time, their appointment shall be cancelled.
- For in-service candidates, the basis for assigning higher positions will be the prevailing rules for lateral entry (click here for lateral entry criteria) and experience reflected in the position profiles for the Associate/Assistant Lecturer
- Upon selection, the roles and responsibilities of staff will not be limited to the position profile of individual positions but will also be guided by Representative Work Activities (RWAs) for each position.
- Actual intake number will depend on the performance(s) of candidates in the final selection interview
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 50 years of age for the Associate/Assistant Lecturer position
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age for the Farm Manager position
- Meets benchmark criteria:
- Candidates with Masters’s Qualification (and above) must have a minimum aggregate of 50% each in bachelor’s degree and master’s degree for Associate/Assistant Lecturer
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree qualifications must have an aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + Best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + Best 3 subjects), and 55% in bachelor’s degree (honors)/60 of % in bachelor’s degree (general). (Note: criteria will not apply for those with a minimum of five years of relevant experience at professional positions) for all the positions.
- For the applicants with bachelor’s and above qualifications, the relevancy of a bachelor’s qualification will be considered in addition to relevant masters/PhD qualifications.
- Meets experience and other requirements specified in the position profile of each position.
- A candidate with a master’s qualification will be given preference during the shortlisting for Associate/Assistant Lecturer
Eligible candidates are requested to apply via the online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply via https://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 8 July 2022, 5.00 PM.
- Degree Certificate of bachelor’s degree and above
(In the event a degree certificate is yet to be awarded, a provisional degree certificate must be submitted instead)
- Mark sheets of bachelor’s degree and above (if any)
(Grade Conversion of the mark sheet MUST also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA)
- Mark sheets of Class XII and Class X
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate (NOC): NOC to be submitted in the required format, which is attached herewith (Click Here). In-service applicant to upload duly signed and sealed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join RUB on 1 July 2022) if employed.
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the online application should both be professional referees from two different organizations if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Selected candidates must produce a negative drug test certificate from BNCA.
Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted through online application.
For further information, please contact Adm Section at 02-376269 during office hours.