The College of Natural Resources is pleased to announce a vacancy for the Farm Manger.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Area||Position Level||Qualification||Employment Type||No. of Slots||Position Profile|
|1||Farm Manager||Agriculture||7||B.Sc Agriculture||Consolidated fixed term for 2 years||1|
*** This will supersede the earlier announcement
- The term will be extended based on the need
- The positions are for immediate recruitment for the upcoming semester so in-service candidates must ensure that the current employer is willing to relieve them from service immediately on selection. In the event a candidate is selected and does not join the College on time, their appointment shall be cancelled.
- Upon selection, the roles and responsibilities of staff will not be limited to the position profile of individual positions but will also be guided by Representative Work Activities (RWAs) for each position.
- Actual intake number will depend on the performance(s) of candidates in the final selection interview
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meets benchmark criteria:
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree qualifications must have an aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + Best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + Best 3 subjects), and 55% in bachelor’s degree (honors)/60 of % in bachelor’s degree (general). (Note: criteria will not apply for those with a minimum of five years of relevant experience at professional positions) for all the positions.
- Meets experience and other requirements specified in the position profile
Eligible candidates are requested to apply via the online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply via https://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 13 July 2022, 5.00 PM.
- Degree Certificate of bachelor’s degree and above
(In the event a degree certificate is yet to be awarded, a provisional degree certificate must be submitted instead)
- Mark sheets of bachelor’s degree
(Grade Conversion of the mark sheet MUST also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA)
- Mark sheets of Class XII and Class X
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate (NOC): NOC to be submitted in the required format, which is attached herewith (Click Here). In-service applicant to upload duly signed and sealed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join RUB on 1 July 2022) if employed.
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the online application should both be professional referees from two different organizations if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Selected candidates must produce a negative drug test certificate from BNCA.
Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted through online application.
For further information, please contact Adm Section at 02-376269 during office hours.