Admission is now open for July 2023 intake in MSc in Natural Resource Management and MSc in Conservation Biology through self-funding at the College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan, Lobesa.
- Applicants should have completed BSc in Agriculture, Forestry, Wildlife, Life Science, and Environment Science awarded by a recognised University. However, applicants who have completed BSc in Agriculture, Animal Science and relevant disciplines having at least 50% relevant components of forestry, wildlife, environment or life sciences (zoology, botany etc.) can also be admitted upon verification by the admission committee.
- Applicants should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in BSc programme.
- International applicants will have to produce English proficiency test documents such as IELTS, TOEFL etc.
- Confirmation of candidature will be based on the decision of the Confirmation Panel upon successful verification of all the documents
- Application form to be filled in and sent through e-mail with the other relevant documents. Download the application form from this link: Application form for MSc admission.
- Current CV including academic, employment (if any) and publication records (if any).
- A preliminary research proposal.
- Recommendation letters from at least two academic and/or professional referees.
- Application submission DEADLINE is on or before 17 February 2023.
- Document verification: 24 February 2023.
- Result declaration: 3 March 2023.
- Enrolment of selected applicants: 19 July 2023.
How to apply?
Complete documents may be submitted to the Programme Leader, Dr. D. B. Gurung (email@example.com; Phone: 17633256 for MSc in CB); Dr. Yeshey Khandu (firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 17805492 for MSc in NRM) with a copy to Dean of Research and Industrial Linkage (email@example.com).