The College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan, Lobesa, Punakha, is pleased to announce admission for PhD in Climate Studies for July 2023 intake under self-funding.
- Applicants are eligible only if s/he has Honours or Master’s degree.
- If employed, candidates should provide a letter of consent from their parent organization.
- Application form to be filled in and sent via e-mail with other documents. Download the application form from this link: Application-form-for-PhD-admission
- Current CV including academic, employment (if any) and publication records.
- Letter from the current employer (if employed).
- Motivation letter on pursuing PhD in Climate Studies (300 to 500 words).
- Research proposal related to climate (700 to 1,000 words).
- Recommendation letters from at least two academic and/or professional referees.
- Application submission DEADLINE on or before 17 February 2023.
- Admission confirmation: 24 February 2023
- Result declaration: 3 March 2023.
- Enrolment: 19 July 2023.
How to apply?
Complete documents should be submitted to Dr. Om Katel, Program Leader, PhD Program, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 17475144, with a copy to Dr. Sonam Tashi, Dean of Research and Industrial Linkages at email@example.com, Phone: 17768276.