The College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan, in collaboration with the BOKU University, Vienna, Austria, would like to call interested students enrolled in M.Sc. in Natural Resources and Management programme and Masters in Conservation Biology to apply for the student mobility exchange programme (two slot) at Boku University w.e.f 1 February, 2023 till 30 June, 2023 for a semester abroad programme.
All eligible M.Sc. NRM and MSc. CB Students meeting the criteria may kindly submit their documents at the office of the Dean of Research & Industrial Linkages to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 29 December, 2023.
Students must have completed the first year/first semester of studies and have secured a minimum of 70% marks in aggregate in their current course of study at the time of application.
The following are the documents required for submission:
- Academic merit (x5) (Degree certificates)
2. Leadership position held at the college (x4)
3. Evidence (s) of participation in co-curricular activities (x3)
4. No objection letter from the research supervisor at the college
5. Recommendation from the Head of the Department
6. Student ID card
7. Scanned Passport Copy
8. Student exchange BOKU_Application_form_SN
For further inquiries please contact Mr. Lobzang Penjor, Research and Liaison Officer @17537932