Candidates shortlisted for selection interview (viva voce) for the position of Assistant Lecturer under the consolidated Fixed Term Appointment
The following candidates have been shortlisted for selection interview (viva voce).
|Sl. No||CID||Total Average Marks Scored (%)||Interview date and time|
|1||11508004460||76.26||Date; 21st July 2021 (Wednesday)
Time; 9:30 AM
Venue; Conference Hall
- Candidates have been shortlisted based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria of 60% in Degree, 60% in Class X (English + best 4 subject) and 60% in Class XII (English + best 3 subjects)
- 8 candidates have been shortlisted based on merit rank of aggregate marks. ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 15% of Class X, 25% of Class XII and 60% of Degree.
- Candidates with incomplete documents as per the announcement and irrelevancy of the undergraduate programme have not been considered for shortlisting.
- Candidates are required to bring all documents (in originals) of academic transcripts and certificates, experienced certificates (if any), merit certificates, medical fitness certificate and CID copy during the selection interview.
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed as per the interview form for academics (click here to view).
Candidates may appeal to the Administrative Section latest by 4:00 PM on 20th July 2021 in writing for any grievances related to shortlisting. For further information you may call at 02-376269/77244434 during office hours (9:00 AM – 4; 00 PM)