The following candiates are accepted for admission to MSc.NRM by Research. Click here
Registration and Admission
CNR, Lobesa June 22, 2016: The students selected for various programmes at the College of Natural Resources are asked to report to the college on 25 July 2016. The registration will be on 26 July 2016. Except for extenuating circumstances, late registration will not be entertained.
During the time of registration all the students are required to produce the following:
- Class XII transcript/mark sheet and certificate (original and photocopy both);
- Citizenship Identity Card or Letter from the Ministry Home and Cultural Affairs;
- School leaving certificate;
- Passport-sized photo (2 Nos.).
- Legal stamps (1 No.)
- A set of green Dangrey (field uniform) for practical/field work;
- One sickle (girls) and one pata (boys);
- One bucket of 20 L capacity and a jug;
- Hard/soft brooms
- Raincoat & Gumboot;
- Mattress (not required for B.Sc. Agriculture, Animal Science and Forestry);
- Blanket/bed sheet/pillow & cover (for lower hostel students);
- Blanket/Mattress/bed sheet/pillow & cover (upper hostel students);
- Plate & mugs (for lower hostel students);
- Kitchen set (for upper hostel students);
- Mosquito net
- Sleeping bag & U-foam mattress
- Lock & Key;
- Laptop (Optional);
- Bow & arrow (optional);
- Window curtains (for upper hostel)
- Sports outfit
1. Security deposit Nu. 1000/- only;
2. College Development Fund Nu. 1000/- only;
3. Student ID card charge Nu. 100/- only.
Information to self-funding student
1. Annual tuition fee, exclusive of hostel accommodation & mess is Nu.86,360/-
2. Hostel accommodation - Nu.150/ month
3. Mess - Nu.920/ month
4. Tuition fee payable in 2 installment per year.
CNR, Lobesa June 21, 2016: A training for six days on “Conflict Management, Negotiation and Problem Solving” for the Dzongkhag Sector Heads is underway at the College of Natural Resources (CNR). About 30 officials from Dzongkhags of the western region of the country are taking part in it. The overall objectives of the training is to apprise the participants on how to manage conflicts that arise due to various reasons at the work place. Participants are coming up with techniques of resolving problems that arises among the members of staff of the organization through mediation, facilitation and negotiation. Three Assistant professors from CNR (Dr. Thubten Sonam, Dr. Ugyen Dorji and Mr. Bhakta Shangshon), are the resource persons for the training. The training is organized by Royal Civil Service Commission in collaboration with Centre for Rural Development Studies (CRDS), a research unit of CNR with a funding support from GoI/RGoB funding for the financial year 2015-16.
Reporting time to College (new students) -
Registration (new students) -
Orientation (new students)
Reporting time to College ("old" students) -
Registration (old students)
CNR, Lobesa June 14, 2016: The following candidates have been shortlisted for the MSc in Natural Resources Management by Research. The admission interview for the shortlisted candidates will be held on June 23, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon. All the selected candidates should report to the College of Natural Resources before 9: 00 AM of June 23, 2016.
Shortlisted candidates for the interview must bring relevant original documents during the time of interview. Candidates who are working in civil service must produce a clearance letter either from the RCSC or from the concerned agency.