On 21st July 2013, the Bhutan Ecological Society held its first Annual Environment Fair and Research Symposium by inviting all the university students to present their research abstracts and exhibit research posters. Among seven exhibitors, Mr. Dorji, B.Sc. Horticulture, second cohort graduate of CNR was declared the winner with a prestigious poster award including a cash prize of Nu. 7500 on the exhibition titled “Evaluation of different Substrates for Cultivation Oyster Mushroom”. He currently works in the National Mushroom Centre, Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Forest. On this happy occasion, the Management, Faculty and Students of the college would like to congratulate and wish him all the best in his similar future endeavors.
CNR Graduate Bags the Researcher’s Competition Prize
Reassement has been sechedule on 15ht July 2013
The current semester exam results are now available:
1. B.Sc 3rd Cohort Forestry [Click Here]
2. B.Sc 3rd Cohort Agirculture [Click Here]
3. B.sc 3rd Cohort Animal Science [Click Here]
4. B.Sc Sustainable Development [Click Here]
5. Diploma 21st Batch Agiruclture [Click Here]
6. Diploma 21st Batch Animal Science [Click Here]
7. Diploma 21st Batch Forestry [Click Here]
Competency course for the Private Veterinary Pharmacy started from 20th June 2013 at College of Natural Resources (CNR) Lobeysa. The course is conducted by National Centre for Animal Health (NCAH), DOL in collaboration with Drug Regulatory Authority (DRA) and College of Natural Resources (CNR).Read more...