Time, Date and Venue: 1st September 2022, 9:30 AM, Guesthouse Conference Hall.
- Candidates meet the benchmark score:
- Those with a bachelor’s degree: Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in bachelor’s degree (honours/technical)/60% in Bachelor’s degree (general). This criterion does not apply to those candidates with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Merit rank of ‘Aggregate %’ for positions with more than 20 applicants. ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 15% of Class X, 25% of Class XII and 60% of bachelor’s degree. The top 5 candidates with high aggregate scores have been shortlisted for the interview.
- Applications are not considered for those with invalid documents or non-submission of the mandatory document(s).
Candidates may appeal to the Administrative Section latest by Monday, 30 August 2022, at 3 PM, for any grievances related to shortlisting via phone call at 02-376269.
- Candidates are required to bring all documents (in original) of academic transcripts and certificates, experience certificates (if any), merit certificates, medical fitness certificates and CID copies during the selection interview.
- Candidates are required to report for the interview prior to 20 minutes of the scheduled time.
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed as per the interview form. (click here to view).
For any inquiries, please call 02-376269 during office hours.