The College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan would like to open the call for admission to the MSc in Natural Resources Management by research programme for the 2020 session.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Have completed a BSc programme awarded by a recognised University in agriculture, animal science, forestry, environment and life science.
- Have secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate
- Candidates must submit an outline of proposed research (proposal) maximum of two A4 pages.
- Candidates must secure minimum of 50% in the written exam to sit for the viva voce.
- In viva voce, a candidate must secure an average score of 60% for the admission.
Along with filled in application form, applicants should submit the following:
- Bachelor’s degree transcript and certificate
- A copy of valid CID
- A copy of degree certificate from a recognised university
- Security clearance certificate
- No Objection Certificate from employer (if employed)
- Audit clearance certificate (if employed)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
The above documents should be produced in original at the time of admission exam. The venue for the admission exam will be in the College campus.
Submission of application
Duly filled application form with research proposal can be submitted online to Mr. Ugyen Dorji at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to the same.
Download application form & Proposal format from the College website.
Eligible candidates may submit the application form and the proposal latest by 28 February 2020. The shortlisted applicants will be notified on 1 March 2020 through email. English proficiency test and the Viva voce will be conducted on 15 and 16 March 2020, respectively.
Application form & Proposal format
For further information please contact:
Dr. Om Katel (Dean of Research and Industrial Linkages), email: email@example.com or call at: 17474751
OR Ugyen Dorji (Program Leader, M. Sc NRM), email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at: 17943865