The College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan would like to open the call for admission to Master’s in Development Practice programme for the 2023 session.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised University.
- Have secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate for honors graduates and 55% for general graduates.
- Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements will undergo a two tier selection process that includes a written English proficiency test and an interview aimed at assessing the applicants’ ability to meet the demands of the programme.
- The minimum marks to pass the proficiency test is 50%. Applicants passing the proficiency test will sit for an interview and must obtain a minimum average score of 60% to be accepted for admission.
Along with filled in application form, Click Here applicants should submit the following:
- Bachelor’s degree transcript and certificate from a recognised university
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Security clearance certificate
- No Objection certificate from employer (if employed)
- Audit clearance certificate (if employed)
- Passport (International students)
- Scholarship award letter if sponsored by any agency
The above documents should be produced in original at the time of admission exam. The venue for the admission exam will be in the College campus.
Submission of documents
Eligible candidates may submit the documents latest by 15th January 2023. Written exam and the viva voce will be conducted on 2nd and 4th February 2023, respectively.
For further information please contact:
Mr. Pema Rinzin (Programme Leader, MDP), email: email@example.com, or call at: +97517723572
Or Dr. Ugyen Thinley (Dean of Academic Affairs), email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at: +97517617941