Full Scholarship available in Master in Science in Natural Resources Management and Conservation Biology for Academic Year 2022
The College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan invites application for admission to the MSc in Natural Resources Management and Conservation Biology under UNEP scholarship for the academic year 2022.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Have completed a BSc programme awarded by a recognised University in agriculture, animal science, forestry, environment and life science.
- Have secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
- Candidates must submit an outline of proposed research (proposal) maximum of two A4 pages.
Along with filled in application form, applicants should submit the following:
- A copy of Bachelor’s degree transcript and certificate from a recognised university
- A copy of valid CID
- Security clearance certificate
- No Objection Certificate from employer (if employed)
- Audit clearance certificate (if employed)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
- Photocopy of passport (international student)
- Scholarship award letter if sponsored by any agency
The above documents should be produced in original at the time of admission exam. The venue for the admission exam will be in the College campus.
Submission of application
Duly filled application form* with research proposal must be submitted online.
Click the following link to apply Registration-Form-NRM-CB
Eligible candidates may submit the application form and the proposal latest by 11 August 2022. The shortlisted applicants will be notified on 12 August 2022 through email.
For further information please contact:
Dr. Yeshey Khandu (for MSc NRM), Program Leader, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at: +97517805492; Or Dr. DB Gurung (For MSc Conservation Biology) at email@example.com or DRIL at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 17768276