College of Natural Resources (RUB) is pleased to announce the vacancy of Laboratory Assistant
|Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||Employment Type||No. of Slots||Position Profile|
|1||Laboratory Assistant||13||Class XII with Science Background||Consolidated Fixed-Term Appointment||01||Click Here|
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese Citizen
- Have attained 18 years of age and not more than 45 years
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the positions.
- Benchmark criteria:
candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 50% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects)
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Academic Transcripts:
- Mark sheets of Class X
- Mark sheets of Class XII
- Copy of Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer if employed (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position, if employed)
Eligible candidates are requested to apply via online portal RUB IMS (Applicants are required to register and apply via https://ims.rub.edu.bt/public/auth/view-login latest by 4:30 PM on 31 May 2022. Applications in hard copies will not be accepted.
Note: Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny. Please noted that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents are submitted through the online portal.
Further information can be obtained from the Administrative Officer at 02376269 during office hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org