|Sl. No.||Position Title||Qualification||Nature of Employment||Slots||Experience||Position Level||Position Profile|
|1.||Site Supervising Engineer
|Minimum of bachelor’s in civil engineering||Fixed term appointment with allowance||1
|Preference will be given to experienced candidates.||7 & above||Click here|
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
- Meets benchmark criteria:
- Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X(English + best 4) and Class XII (English + best 3), and 55% in Bachelor’s degree (honors)/60% in Bachelors degree (general) (Note: The criteria shall not apply for those with a minimum of five years of relevant experience in professional positions).
Eligible candidates are requested to apply via the online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply via http://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 19th August 2022, 4:30 PM.
- Academic Transcripts:
- Degree Certificate and Marksheets of Bachelors degree and above (Grade Conversion of the mark sheets MUST also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA),
- Marksheets of Class XII and Class X
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate(Click here for the No Objection Certificate format, which is attached here and the applicant needs to upload it duly signed and sealed on the letter head of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join RUB as per the date specified by the office) from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Selected candidates must produce a negative drug test certificate from BNCA.
Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents mentioned above are submitted online.
For further information, please contact Adm Section at 02-376269 during office hours.