The College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan, Lobesa, Punakha, is pleased to announce that the admission is open for Master of Science in Conservation Biology, commencing July 2022, for self-funding.
- Applicants should have completed BSc in Agriculture, Forestry, Wildlife, Life Science, and Environment Science awarded by a recognised University. However, applicants who have completed BSc. in Agriculture, Animal Science and relevant disciplines having at least 50% relevant components of forestry, wildlife, environment or life sciences (zoology, botany etc.) can be admitted upon verification by the admission committee.
- Applicants should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in BSc programme.
- Applicants will be have to clear a written exam securing at least 50% mark and will be selected by a selection interview panel.
- The written exam will also include research aptitude of the applicants.
- International applicants will have to produce English proficiency test documents such as IELTS, TOEFL etc.
- Confirmation of candidature will be based on the decision of the Confirmation Panel upon successful completion of mandatory modules, bridging courses and defense of Research Proposal.
- Application form to be filled and sent by e-mail with the other relevant documents. Download the application form from this link: Application form for MSc admission.
- Current CV including academic, employment (if any) and publication records (if any).
- A preliminary research proposal.
- Recommendation letters from at least two academic and/or professional referees.
- Application submission DEADLINE is on or before 10 July 2022.
- Entrance examination: 14-15 July 2022.
- Result declaration: 16 July 2022.
- Enrolment: 20 July 2022.
How to apply?
Complete documents may be submitted to the Programme Leader, Dr. D. B. Gurung (email@example.com; Phone: 17633256) with a copy to Dean of Research and Industrial Linkage, (firstname.lastname@example.org).