The College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan, Lobesa, Punakha, is pleased to announce the admission for PhD in Climate Studies for July 2022 intake through self-funding.
- Applicants are eligible only if s/he has Honours or Master’s degree.
- If employed, candidates should provide a letter of consent from their parent organization.
- Application form to be filled and sent by e-mail with the other documents. Download the application form from this link: Application-form-for-PhD-admission
- Current CV including academic, employment (if any) and publication records.
- Motivation letter on pursuing PhD in Climate Studies (300 to 500 words).
- Recommendation letters from at least two academic and/or professional referees
- Application submission DEADLINE on or before 10 July 2022.
- Admission confirmation: 16 July 2022.
- Enrolment: 20 July 2022.
How to apply?
Complete documents may be submitted to Dr. Om Katel, Program Leader, PhD Program, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 17475144, with a copy to Dr. Sonam Tashi, Dean of Research and Industrial Linkages at email@example.com, Phone: 17768276.