Time Extension for the submission of Applications for Deans’ Positions (DRIL and DSA)
The College of Natural Resources is pleased to extend the submission of documents for following positions for immediate appointment:
|Sl. No.||Position Title||No. of Slots||Min. Position Level||Position Profile|
|1||Dean of Student Affairs||1||Level 4||Click Here|
|5||Dean of Research & Industrial Linkages||1||Level 4||Click Here|
A candidate must:
- have a minimum of a Master’s Degree
- be in a minimum position level; of 4
- must be a regular and frequently member of the college
Eligible candidates may apply to the Administration Section, College of Natural Resources, Lobesa latest by 4:30 PM of 19th November 2021 along with copies of the following documents:
- Letter of Interest
- CV presented according to a format generally used by an academic
- Professional portfolio presented according to the template for professional Portfolio (Click Here)
- Evidences to support your professional portfolio
The professional portfolio along with the evidences will be verified on 22nd November 2021 for the shortlisting. The shortlisted candidates will prepare a presentation and present it on 25th November 2021 along with VIVA VOCE.
Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted to Administrative Section. Applications with incomplete documents will not be entertained during the time of scrutiny.
For further information, please contact Adm Section at 02-376269 during office hours.