The college of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan, Lobesa, Punakha, is pleased to re-announce the call for applications to the Doctoral Degree programme (PhD in Climate Studies program) for the year 2021.
- Applicants are eligible only if s/he has Honours or Master’s degree
- Applicants should submit a preliminary research proposal pertaining to the crosscutting areas in organic agriculture, food system, gender and climate change)
- The research should be conducted within the Punakha and Wangdue Phodrang districts
- Female applicants are preferred as candidates
- If employed, candidates should declare the letter of consent from their parent organizations
- The programme covers full tuition fees, living allowances, book allowances and research expenses (funded by IDRC, Government of Canada through B-KIND Project of TCSRD Tarayana Foundation, Thimphu Bhutan).
- Application form to be filled and sent by e-mail with the other documents. Download the application form from this link: Application form for PhD admission
- Up to date CV including academic, employment (if any) and publication records.
- Motivation Letter on pursuing PhD in Climate Studies (300 to 500 words).
- A research proposal covering the thematic areas specified in eligibility criteria (b) as mentioned above.
Application submission period:
Completed (filled in) application form with the required document can be submitted on or before midnight of October 29, 2021.
- Application submission DEADLINE: on or before 29 October 2021.
- Notification to applicants (Results): 02 November 2021.
- Enrolment: 05 November 2021.
How to apply?