The College of Natural Resources is pleased to announce the list of students selected for the Second Round of Admission for the 2023 Cohort under Self Finance.
Attach student list here:
Sustainable Development – Click here
Bsc Forestry – Click here
Bsc Animal Science (Diploma Nested) – Click here
Bsc Environmental & Climate Studies – Click here
Bsc Food Science & Technology(Diploma Nested) – Click here
Fees Details: All amounts in BTN
All Undergraduate Science: 91,646 per year (45,823 per semester)
(Accepted in 2 installments. The fee amount is expected to increase by 2% every year).
1. Security Deposit:2,000 (One time)
2. Registration/CDF contribution: 1,000 (One time)
3. Hostel Rent: 3000 per year (1500 per semester)
4. Welfare Contribution: 360 per year (180 per Semester)
5. Mess contribution: 15,000 per year (7,500 per semester )