The following candidates have been shortlisted for a selection interview (viva voce):
|Position title and Department||Sl. No||CID#||Total Aggregate marks scored||Time||Date and Time|
|Assistant Lecturer, Animal Science Department||1||10309002794||74.26||9:30 AM to 10:00 AM||29th July 2022, Guesthouse Conference Hall|
|2||11603000628||74.06||10:10 AM to 10:40 AM|
|3||11510001865||74.75||10:50 AM to 11:20 AM|
|4||11515000655||71.86||11:30 AM to 12 noon|
|5||1510001235||71.44||12:40 PM to 1:10 PM|
|6||11911000047||71.78||1:20 PM to 1:50 PM|
|7||11504003227||77.76||2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|8||11503004215||73.35||2:40 PM to 3:10 PM|
|9||10604001481||74.89||3:20 PM to 3:50 PM|
|10||11513000424||73.58||4:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Farm Manager, Administrative & Technical||11||10302003791||69.69||4:50 PM to 5:20 PM|
|12||11506006027||74.48||5:30 PM to 6:00 PM|
|13||11911000068||73.72||6:20 PM to 6:50 PM|
|14||11513000468||71.24||7:00 PM to 7:30 PM|
|Assistant Lecturer, Food Science and Technology Department||15||11212005146||77.16||9:30 AM to 10:00 AM||30th July 2022, Guesthouse Conference Hall|
|16||11506004577||76.32||10:10 AM to 10:40 AM|
|17||11602000331||78.13||10:50 AM to 11:20 AM|
|18||11213002598||75.61||11:30 AM to 12 noon|
|19||11516000585||77.06||12:40 PM to 1:10 PM|
|20||10103000192||77.94||1:20 PM to 1:50 PM|
|21||10313000605||76.73||2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|22||10906001119||77.35||2:40 PM to 3:10 PM|
|23||10102000680||80.44||3:20 PM to 3:50 PM|
|24||11701003105||76.46||4:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Lab Assistant, Administrative & Technical||25||10902000480||72.35||4:50 PM to 5:10 PM|
|26||11911000047||68.76||5:20 PM to 5:50 PM|
|27||11106004862||72.04||6:00 PM to 6:30 PM|
|28||10905000983||71.65||6.40 PM to 7:10 PM|
|29||10701000841||68.79||7:20 PM to 7:50 PM|
- Candidates meet the benchmark score:
- Those with a Bachelors degree: Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in bachelor’s degree (honors/technical)/60% in Bachelors degree (general).
- Merit rank of ‘Aggregate %’ for positions with more than 20 applicants. ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 15% of Class X, 25% of Class XII and 60% of bachelor’s degree for the position of Assistant Lecturers and Farm Manager. The top 5 candidates with high aggregate scores have been shortlisted for the interview.
- Merit rank of ‘Aggregate %’ for positions with more than 20 applicants. ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 40% of Class X and 60% of Class XII for the position of Lab Assistant. The top 5 candidates with high aggregate scores have been shortlisted for the interview.
- Applications are not considered for those with invalid documents or non-submission of the mandatory document(s).
Candidates may appeal to the Administrative Section latest by Monday, 27 July 2022, at 3 PM, for any grievances related to shortlisting via phone call at 02-376269.
- Candidates are required to bring all documents (in original) of academic transcripts and certificates, experience certificates (if any), merit certificates, medical fitness certificates and CID copies during the selection interview.
- Candidates are required to report for the interview prior to 20 minutes of the scheduled time.
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed as per the interview form for Farm Manager and Lab Assistant (click here to view).
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed as per the interview form for Assistant Lecturer (click here to view).
For any inquiries, please call 02-376269/77244434 during office hours.