The College of Natural Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancy under the consolidated fixed term for the term of 1 year:
|Sl. No||Place of Work||Position Title||Qualification||Slots||Criteria||Position Level||Position Profile|
|1||College of Natural Resources, Lobesa, Punakha||Assistant Lecturer/Associate Lecturer||M. Sc. Food Science and Technology/B.Sc. Food Science and Technology||1||Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4) and Class XII (English + best 3), and 55% in Bachelor’s degree (honors)/60% in Bachelor’s degree (general).||6/5||Click Here|
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 50 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit application via online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register (if previously not done) via http://ims.rub.edu.bt/public/auth/view-register and then apply via http://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 16th July 2021.
- Academic Transcripts:
(i) Degree Certificate and Mark sheets of Bachelor’s degree (Grade Conversion of the mark sheets MUST also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA), or Diploma certificate and Mark sheet
(ii) Mark sheets of Class XII and Class X
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position from April 2021) from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations, if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted HR Division.
For further information, please contact HR Division at 02-376249/77244434 during office hours.