Online viva-voce interview schedule for Lab Technician on 24th March 2021
|Sl. No.||CID No.||Position Title||Remarks|
|1||11008000514||10:00 am||Cleaner||Face to face|
|2||11203004515||10:20 am||Cleaner||Face to face|
|3||11808001854||10:40 am||Cleaner||Face to face|
|4||11807003060||11:00 am||Cleaner||Face to face|
|5||11803000093||11:20 am||Cleaner||Face to face|
|6||11315000735||11:40 am||Cleaner||Face to face|
|7||11801001349||12:00 pm||Cleaner||Face to face|
|8||10305000607||12:20 pm||Cleaner||Face to face|
|9||11308002308||1:00 pm||Lab Technician||Online|
|10||11506006126||1:30 pm||Lab Technician||Online|
|11||11811003353||2:00 pm||Lab Technician||Online|
|12||11107004622||2:30 pm||Lab Technician||Face to face|
|13||10305002588||3:00 pm||Lab Technician||Face to face|
|14||11513003616||3:30 pm||Lab Technician||Face to face|
|15||11803003289||4:00 pm||Bio-Fab Lab Technician||Face to face|
|16||11506003367||4:30 pm||Bio-Fab Lab Technician||Face to face|
|17||11501000955||5:00 pm||Bio-Fab Lab Technician||Face to face|
|18||10810001481||5:30 pm||Bio-Fab Lab Technician||Face to face|
- The candidates residing in the red zone will be interviewed through online viva-voce given the ongoing pandemic situation.
- Candidates are asked to make sure that they have a good internet connection and also make necessary arrangements for gadgets required for the interview (Pen and the blank paper, empty or silent room where the interview can be held without interruptions).
- The candidates must attend the interview in formal dress (National dress).
- Each candidate will be provided with a time slot of approximately 30 minutes for the viva-voce interview and it may increase or decrease depending on the interview panel.
- The candidates are required to be prepared for online viva-voce interview at least 20 minutes before the time allotted for the interview.
- The interview will be held through Zoom for which a link will be shared in your registered email.
- In case of candidates not turning up for the online interview, the interview panel members shall wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for the candidates beyond which the candidature shall be cancelled and marked absent for the interview.
- The performance of the candidates during the interview shall be the basis for final selection and the decision of the interview panel shall be final and binding.
- The candidates shall be assessed on the following criteria:
- Personality (General appearance and disposition) – 5 marks
- Language (Fluency, clarity, grammar and vocabulary): Dzongkha – 10 marks, English – 10 marks. Candidates are required to respond according to the language used by the panel members (ie. Reply in English if the question asked is in English and Dzongkha if the question is asked in Dzongkha).
- Professional Subject (Subject matters) – 60 marks
- Presentation skills (organization of thoughts) – 5 marks
- Analytical ability – 5 marks
- Ability to comprehend issues with promptness – 5 marks
- Any changes to the date and time will be informed through a phone call.
For any inquiries, please call the Administrative Section at 02376249 during office hours.