The College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan, Lobesa, Punakha, with funding support from the Bhutan Ecological Society is pleased to announce the availability of one full PhD scholarship in Climate Studies for July 2023 intake.
- Applicants are eligible only if s/he has Honours or Master’s degree.
- If employed, candidates should provide a letter of consent from their parent organization.
- Application form to be filled in and sent viae-mail with other documents. Download the application form from this link: Click here
- Current CV including academic, employment (if any) and publication records.
- Letter from the current employer (if employed).
- Research proposal related to Climate change and Sustainable Futures (700 to 1,000 words).
- Recommendation letters from at least two academic and/or professional referees.
- Application submission DEADLINE is on or before 19 July 2023.
- Admission confirmation: 21 July 2023
- Result declaration: 22 July 2023.
- Enrolment: 1 August2023.
How to apply?
Complete documents should be submitted to Dr. Om Katel, Program Leader, PhD Program, email@example.com, with a copy to Dr. Sonam Tashi, Dean of Research and Industrial Linkages at firstname.lastname@example.org, and Dr. Kuenga Wangmo, Bhutan Ecological Society at email@example.com
For more details, please call Dr. Kuenga Wangmo at 17114161 or Dr. Sonam Tashi at 17768276