The College of Natural Resources in collaboration with the Himalayan Centre for Environmental Humanities HCEH), Royal Thimphu College, invites application for a 3-year fully funded (tuition + monthly stipend of Nu. 30,000) to the PhD programme in Climate Studies. The successful candidate will contribute to an international, collaborative research project that seeks to understand climate-migration from social sciences and humanities approaches. The PhD programme will commence in July 2023.
Interested applicants may submit their application to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 April 2023. For further information, see https://www.rtc.bt/inded.php/announcements/931-phd-position-in-climate-studies or contact email@example.com.
The following documents should be submitted along with the application:
- Application form to be filled in and sent vie-mail with other documents. Download the application form from this link: Application-form-for-PhD-admission
- Academic transcripts and Master’s degree certificate.
- Letter from the current employer (if employed).
- Research proposal related to climate studies (1,500 to 2,000 words).
- Recommendation letters from at least two academic and/or professional referees.