Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$toc in /var/www/cnr/plugins/content/pagebreak/pagebreak.php on line 220

Results of Diplomas in AG, AS and FO

The results of Diplomas in Agriculture, Animal Science, and Forestry are given above. Only 70% of the students from each cohort will continue into the degree programs in Agriculture, Animal Science, and Forestry. The remainder 30% from each cohort will exit with 
diploma certificates.
2013 © College of Natural Resources.
Royal University of Bhutan: Lobesa
PABX 975-2-376249 Fax No. 00975-2-376254; For information contact International Liaison Officer at Email: loppssn@gmail.com